1. Valid drivers license must be presented at time of rental. Minimum 21 years of age to rent a Jeep.
2. No Smoking in rental vehicle. A Fine of up to $400 may be imposed for smoking in a rental.
3. All payments are paid at time of booking.
4. Cancellation. You may receive a 50% refund on rentals that are over 30 before Rental term. No refund cancellations on 0-29 days before rental term pick up.
5. Please adhere to and follow Maui County and Hawaii State and Local rules while in Jeep Rentals. Driving is not allowed on beaches in Maui.
6. If you choose to take the Jeep Rental off road, it is your responsibility to make sure you are on public land where driving off road is allowed. Insurance will not cover you if you take the jeep off the roads.
7. Valid credit card is required in the persons name who is renting the vehicle. You must present the card you paid with at booking when you pick up your Jeep Rental.
8. HAVE FUN!!! This is a requirement... Enjoy Maui and all it has to offer, take your time and enjoy your stay!!